The North East Raleigh neighborhood of Hedingham is noted for being Raleigh's first affordable residential community featuring an 18 hole golf course. Add to that all the great neighborhood amenities, and it's easy see why this neighborhood is one of the more communities in the Triangle.
- Hedingham Golf & Athletic Club The 18-hole "Hedingham" course at the Hedingham Golf & Athletic Club facility in Raleigh, North Carolina features plenty of golf.
- The Raleigh Community of Hedingham is a Wonderful Place to Live, Work and Play, also offers two pools..
- There is also a full athletic center with gym, basketball, volley ball, aerobic classes, yoga, free weights and state of the art exercise equipment.
- For your outside enjoyment there are two lighted tennis courts, play ground, lakes for fishing, and paved Raleigh greenway trails for walking, jogging, skate boarding and roller blading.
- Hedingham also offers a private club house that can be reserved by residents for personal use and the 18 hole golf course features putting green, driving range, pro shop and snack bar.
- Townhomes start in the low $90,000 and the homeowner’s dues include exterior yard and building maintenance.
- Residential single family homes start at $150,000 and go up to approximately $350,000. Homes feature 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2 car garages, and beautiful golf course and water views.
Contact the North East Raleigh expert today. This is an outstanding Subdivision waiting for you to move in.